We offer a choice of Ecogate® control systems to suit your specific needs. The greenBOX 12® controllers are designed for workshops with one main extraction fan and up to 12 workstations. They can be serialised and work in tandem to control up to 24 machines.
- A compact design, measuring just 216 x 286 x 56mm
- Fan Auto-Start – when an operator starts at any workstation, dust extraction starts automatically
- Fan Auto-Stop - when all workstations are off, the fan will stop automatically.
The greenBOX NXT delivers state-of-the-art functionality using technology that powers modern smartphones. One of the unique features of the greenBOX NXT is the web browser-based analytics platform. The system has a Wi-Fi chip to allow smartphones or other internet-enabled devices to connect from anywhere in the world following secure authentication. The greenBOX NXT features:
- On-demand fan speed modulation to match machine requirements in real-time
- Attractive monthly reports on system performance via email
- Secure remote access from any internet-connected device
- Automatically controls up to 32 production machines on a single dust collection system
- Real-time air velocity monitoring at all drops with Ecogate smart gates
- Automatically maintains transport velocities in the ducting
For larger facilities, the greenBOX MASTER SRL® can control up to four extraction fans and as many as 180 workstations. Features include:
- An industrial PC Control Unit
- A heavy-duty touch screen monitor with dust & waterproof keyboard.
- Internet connectivity for remote configuration and diagnosis.